Kia Forte Forum banner

2014 forte wanted by redline tuning

5K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  itsjustme 
#1 ·
IF any owner lives near Dexter Michigan Redline Tuning would like an owner let them take measurements to develop hood lifts. For your time they will provide a set of hood lifts for free. Contact Brian at Redline tuning if interested.

Pat.

#2 ·
I can vouch for the company and the quality of the product. My 01elantra was the demo vehicle and has given me 0 issues. If you go out there be sure to check out Brian's mustang, it's a beast!

#5 ·
Dexter...I believe is down by Ann Arbor. That's 4 hours from me. I might be willing for a free set...

Reactions: s.f.c.hooligan
#6 ·
Yes they are more or less off N Territorial Road and west of US23. Pretty nice drive at least from the west.
@honhon, the kits are riveted to the car, so both drilling and riveting are required.

#10 ·
#12 ·
Hopefully they will get back to you this time.

Pat.

#14 ·
Glad to hear that, I actually fired off an email to them last night, I gave them an earful for not following up with you originally. It was because they originally told me they were looking for someone to come forward that I posted their request here.

Keep us appraised of progress I am looking forward to them marketing a kit for the Forte as I am about to become a new owner. I have their hood lifts on My Mazda3 and love them.

Pat.

#21 ·
Just came back from Redline where they installed my hood lift kit. For all of you out there with a 2014/15 Fort5 this kit rocks. No drilling and is incredibly easy to install. Should not take more that 15 minutes to do. Of course that depends on how many beers you might have before you start.
Seriously, it is real easy to do and a great kit for the car. The guys at Redline were great to work with and offer a great quality kit.
They will have install videos on youtube pretty soon so you all can see what it takes to do.

#22 ·
Just ordered a set of the elite Hoodlifts from redline, they are listed on the site as ready for sale. After having had a set on my Mazda I can highly recommend these.

Pat.

#23 ·
Here are a couple of Pics. with the hoodlifts installed.

Why anyone would want to mess around trying to Mcguyver their own hoodlifts is beyond me. This was a 15 minute install. Redline has done all the figuring for you.
Make your own you have to determine length of lifts, plus you also have to know strength of lift, too powerful you won't be able to close hood when open IE: lifts for the hatch would be too powerful for the hood.

Pat.

#25 ·
The elite set has a 5 year warranty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.