Kia Forte Forum banner

Bought a Forte.

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  nitebleu 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I recently bought a 2011 Forte 5 as a dd. I have been driving my project car daily and figured it was about time to park it and get a reliable daily driver. A friend of mine has owned both a sedan and now owns a Koup and I can see why, very comfortable ride and nice interior. I was hoping to buy a car that I didnt want to put any extra money into, so extra money can go towards my project car, but there is already stuff I want to do to this car. :smile:

See less See more
#11 ·
The project car is a 1990 Nissan 240sx hatch. It's got a blacktop sr20det swap and I was in the process of saving up for coilovers, but the car is running rough at the moment. It's either a vacuum leak or bad iacv among other things and I just haven't had time to really look at it so I decided to park it and got the Forte.

#12 ·
Appreciate it everyone! I've been really impressed with the Forte so far. It's got some good acceleration and is probably one of the best looking cars in its class. I'm glad I went with a Forte over something boring. I just have to show self control with the aftermarket parts on this one haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.