Semi-duplicate post, see pictures in here:
Here is a list of things for sale I have that left from my 2015 and 2016 Forte5 SX.
I will keep updating the post wit more items, pictures, or prices.
Everything is located in Lansing area, more exactly East Lansing/Haslett.
Feel free to reach out to me through PM. Just please, no crazy low offers... I am no charity.
Most parts are used, but in very good condition, unless otherwise specified.
1. Engine mounts (dog bone). Both read and green. Green had been used for about 200 miles only. Red never got in. ($20 a set, $35 all of them)
2. OEM air filter (5k miles). ($5)
3. Two OEM front (driver side) wipers. Brand new. ($10 each)
4. ECU ECM with tune. To make it work for you, VIN must be changed. Either you will have access to software that can do it or have tuner/dealer update the number. It is "Stage 1" tune for 91/93 octane. ($$$ to be discussed, roughly-tune is no less than $600, used ECU about $200). Check your part number before contacting me. It is from 2016 AT F5, but other years may use same one.
5. 4500 K, 35 W, Morimoto H11 HID kits with slim ballast and OEM dust caps. Just remove your caps and use those. Reversible mod. (hard to say... $35? lamps, ballasts, antiflicker kits, caps...)
6. Manifold pressure gauge (boost vacuum gauge).
7. Electronic, full sweep, oil pressure gauge with sender and OEM plug for the "low pressure" light.
8. Various temperature probes (-50 C through +125 C). I used them to monitor hot/cold air, ATF in/out, and such. Powered by 12 V.
9. MAP sensor. The updated one. 39300-84400 ($25)
10. Stabilizer red bushings. Those were on the car for about 500-800 miles. I do not recall. On winter they started squeaking... so I took them off. ($15$)
11. Spare wheel with towing hooks, scissor jack lift, and other accessories. Basically brand new... as the wheel was never used. ($150?)
12. A set of winter wheels with OEM TPMS sensors. Wheels: alloys, 16", from Hyundai Sonata, part number: 529103K210 (16x6.5, ET 46 mm - what that means? Compare OEM: 18x7.5 ET 55 - that means the winter wheel pokes 4 mm less than OEM and is over 20 mm further from the suspension). Wheels are very used, but in mechanically good condition. Optically - decent, not perfect, but not much to complain about. Tires are General Altimax Arctic - very high score ratings on TireRack. Size 205/60x16. Wear - two are 7 mm, two are 5 mm deep. ($500)
Link for comparison 18 and 16 wheel on the car