Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
705 Posts
Anyone have any idea where I can find upgraded clutches that fit this system. ?
First question I’d ask is - why do you need upgrade clutches? People on here are running more power than stock through the stock clutch just fine, even in severe racing applications (for example @AThomas ‘s drag build).

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
705 Posts
Because race car.
Fair enough. Just wouldn’t be the first place I’d be thinking of. It’s a ‘22, so it seems unlikely that it already is so modded that it needs a beefier clutch. Just trying to be reasonable. Then again, if you want a race Forte, go for it lol. And take pictures!

Reactions: Hamster-GT

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
430 Posts
Fair enough. Just wouldn’t be the first place I’d be thinking of. It’s a ‘22, so it seems unlikely that it already is so modded that it needs a beefier clutch. Just trying to be reasonable. Then again, if you want a race Forte, go for it lol. And take pictures!
Oh the days of race clutch. I wouldn't dare do that again. Driving a Forte with soft lower motor mount bushings is annoying enough already.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,142 Posts
According to on-line Kia parts the flywheel, pressure plate and clutch are the same from 2014 1.6T M to 2020 1.6T M

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Electronic device

:
Want to try one of these?

Kia Forte Turbo – SPEC Clutch, Inc.

Rectangle Font Technology Circle Number

1 - 8 of 8 Posts