Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Iv encountered 3 so far. I beat two:D. The third was racing a friend of mine in an 08 LANCER and was beating him when I slingshotted past both of them at maybe 110(2 a.m. no traffic). I slowed down to line up bumpers but he didnt want none!!!!!:mad::mad: I did everything I could to piss him off(safely lol) enough to mash on the pedal(four way flashers, falling back and passing). But nothing worked. Whats the deal?:confused:
2010 Kia Forte EX - Top Speed
2007 Acura TL - Top Speed

Useful site dont ya think?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry mom i promise to behave myself next time im in public, Oh and thanks for wishing death upon me. Real warm feeling. take it from behind:p

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't really see a car with a 100 more hp getting beat, but hey, stranger things have happened. Look whoever posted that they beat a 300hp STI in an sx....which I find hard to believe lol
Thats what i was thinking... and their top speed is 135? Where the hell are those ponies? OH and the sti blew bens doors off....just sayin;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lol so sure huh? what can i say? start preyin after one and try for yourself:rolleyes:....50 roll is where my experiences have been at. Havnt had the pleasure of a 0-GO. Oh and MY EX has a CAI, high-flow cat and custom magnaflow exhaust,. So id say im pushing at least 170hp from stock 156. Those extra lil horses help, today i was impressed by how slow a CTS was pulling away from me. I provoked him to see how i did. Was totally expecting to be eating dust, but no my lil Forte was screamin and hollerin but holdin his own!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.