Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats how fast i went and i had so much more left!:) i just made a custom Spectre intake and i love the sound and the added humph i know it is as good as tk's because it fits exactly where theres does. Also added some Bosch icon's and have not used them yet but i already love them gonna install my new components Saturday or Sunday, and maybe do tint. I want a custom exhaust with black tips and i couldnt be happier!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
133? I thought they had a restriction to keep then way under that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The koup has a top speed(governor limited) of 130 mph, this is because of the tire rating. Did you use speedometer to record your speed? It’s probably off by a few miles per hour if you did.

I'm assuming you did this on a closed course right? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
of course it was closed 10000 feet but yes i did use my speedo and i wont have a chance to do it again for a while but hell 133 on the dash is amazing

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
The speedos are off on our Fortes...if you use a GPS unit you'll get your true speed and you will find the speedo is faster than the actual speed. I'd be willing to bet your speedo's 133 meant you were doing 128-130! Still, l think that is fast enough!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep its a secret place where i live and its awesome and @fortesx2.4 i agree and i have a 2011 koup sx i hate the slow tranny though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.