Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shitty quality with phone cam did this last week when i had my 100 shot on up it to 150 .....

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i was not .. fyi... AND I WILL TELL THIS ONCE AGAIN IF YOU GOING TO START FLAMMING DO THAT SHIT SOME WERE ELSE AND KEEP YA NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOUR FU. SELF

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
waves.. I come in peace..
I'm just curious about the dyno results did you get a chance to run those yet?
glad to see some pictures up.

Well I can't see exactly how fast your going.. but I've had my car to 120 and it was about the loud wind noise wise..
and dam on that phone you motor sounds loud but yeah, sounded good from what you can here.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no not yet i stated this friday i will and i was messing around with the jets and i snapped a jet holder now i have to order it friday wont be able to dyno now i called local shops no one has a spare eather i will keep you posted

·
Registered
644 Posts
no not yet i stated this friday i will and i was messing around with the jets and i snapped a jet holder now i have to order it friday wont be able to dyno now i called local shops no one has a spare eather i will keep you posted
Ouch that sucks, I always seem to break shit when things are never in stock :mad:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah that does suck sounds like my luck sometimes...
Ok so was 145 the limt.. or have you found a limter I keep running out of straight road before I can get my car toped out 12o something is a fast as I've been able to go stock.

well I'll look forward to seeing your dyno results!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i really cant tell if im going faster then 145mph or not i will have to get my gps to to tell me how fast im going i dont think it can keep up though lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Cool, 145 i thought the the car toped out at 124-125by the pcm, did you over run the pcm and where did you get the fuel supply for the n20 lines?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
off my fuel pump line if you look at the pic you can see i tapped into the fuel line ... and over run the pcm??? i can hit 145 without nitrous it just takes longer without it obviously..

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hw 1 or 2 am cant recall there wasnt any cars around so i took the chance since everyone on the forum had this suppose writing fact that the car tops out at 130mph with a governor which once again i hit 145mph this time with nos last i hit them speeds i was running away from a supra and he manage to catch me on a little game i call tag your it i know he was pushing well over 160mph i have the video some were in a digital camera

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
nice work crock. wish i had the skills, time, and money to do/get your setup.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

·
Registered
708 Posts

check out jannetty racing they have alot of stuff in stock

·
Registered
533 Posts
congrats bro cause I hit 142 last time out your way but I ran outta straight as well... Plus I got pretty scared as well it started a lil wiggle from the wind so I backed off..

·
Registered
453 Posts
kaaaaaaaaboooooooooooooom:eek:

·
Registered
427 Posts
good job croc pushing the limits of the car wait till you get the dyno results how hard was it to set up i wonder if i can do it boom boom baby thats how we do what gear were you in and what rpm were you at when you hit 145 very cool i like that cat back exhaust sounds like a speed boat do you have problems with the gearing when you race how does the car take off in first gear does it bump let me know thanks

·
Registered
533 Posts
On I side note I am fully stock +1 TK CAI and that's it.. I can tell you Blue that I was in 6th at about 4500 rpm's and had plenty left to give it just not enough road lol...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.