Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
First off, No need for the double post. People already saw you other post, it has 166 views.

Second off, posting on a forum that's for Kia Owners, you have little or no chance of actually selling it quickly. Remember, most of us here already own a Kia. Your only chance is to rely on the few members that come asking advice on which car to buy. and even in that case, its a pretty small chance that they are from your area.

So sorry for everything, but you need to be patient, otherwise, I'd say Ebay it or Autotrader.

15,500 is a pretty good deal. If i had that option i might have took it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I dont think its too much but it is priced fair. Its not like $5000 below retail or anything!!!Most people here have a car though.

look here to see another SX for sale.

·
Registered
289 Posts
KBB is $15900 in mint condition. If you wanted to unload this I would be somewhere around 12,500-13,500. This is not the deal of the century. KBB price here

·
Registered
641 Posts
$14,940 according to Edmunds so you're in the right territory for an asking price and may have to negotiate down. Hard to come up with a fair price on a year old Kia considering all of the warranty doesn't transfer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts