Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday, October 3rd

If anyone would like my number, PM me. This way if you are running late you can let someone know.

This is being post for Nordic Chick.

"K so Marty and I did a pre run to figure out meeting points. So we are meeting at the smokin bull in caledon at 8 am for breakfast. Address is 18492 Hurontario St. At 10 n 24 just north of 24. We are hoping to leave there at 10. So even if you don't want breakfast but want to do the 1st part of the run be there before 10!
Our next stop is at 12pm at Tims located at 255 Dundas St east in Waterdown. Leaving here at 1230 and taking hwy 8 to the Casablanca Tims in grimsby for about 130. That is our last official stop. And we plan on staying on 8 which turns into 81 which goes through vineland or wine country! There is a tims on north service road we are unsure of exact location to post. We will be stopping there and checking our time... Maybe finish this part of the run on the qew. Depending on time. Will discuss on sunday! Maps are coming though!"

Deciphered from Quote:
Start:
Time: 8am Breakfast leave 10am
Smokin' Bull Family Restaurant
18492 Hurontario
Caledon, ON L0N 1C0
Map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=18492+Hurontario+Street,+Caledon,+Ontario&sll=43.58588,-79.609968&sspn=0.007616,0.018647&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=18492+Hurontario+St,+Caledon,+Peel+Regional+Municipality,+Ontario+L7K+0X8&z=16
Next:
Time: 12pm leave 12:30pm
Tim Hortons
255 Dundas St E
Waterdown, ON L0R 2H6
Map:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=255+Dundas+St+E++Waterdown,+ON+L0R+2H6&sll=43.331156,-79.89732&sspn=0.007258,0.018647&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=255+Dundas+St+E,+Hamilton,+Hamilton+Division,+Ontario+L0R+2H6&ll=43.329798,-79.897063&spn=0.007258,0.018647&z=16

·
Registered
522 Posts
I will try and make it , it is a long drive from clifton park , i will have to dig out my passport, direction will be a plus thanks for the invite d113!!!

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
awesome.. you were on a previous list of interested parties.. hope you dont mind the invite!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@my forte koup: if you come up you won't be the only Copperhead/ Burnt Orange Auto SX. As that is my car. LOL

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hay another copperhead koupe sx auto, this is the first one i have ever heard that anybody else is driveing !!

·
Registered
576 Posts
If any of you guys have a good DSLR could take me some photo's of the Autum leaves, when i was last in Canada I didn't manage any good shots

·
Registered
593 Posts
Also posted on GTAFK, looks like I may just make it out for breakfast....and thats also a stretch....

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
As I said on the GTAFK, I will probably meet you guys in Waterdown at noonish to put some faces to some usernames, if you all want, I can bring my camera and tripod so we can get a Klub photo ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^Thats sounds great and look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sorry have to bow out, have to work tonight boss called me in.

Would have loved to meet you all, and would love to see a lot of kia's in one location !!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its all good there will be future events.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Sorry guys, I didn't get on the road in time to make the meet up. Hope you all had fun!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd say everyone that was there had a blast. Photos and video will be posted as soon as possible. We did close to 300km to I think (could be wrong). Thanks to Nordic Chick & Nordic Wagon for organizing this fall colour run. Look forward to many more in the future.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
That was awesome, especially the 4 forte wide wall we made on the 4 lanes of the QEW!

Pics will go up asap... Work is so busy this week so I'll try my best!

Also a big thanks to Donovan and Elicia from WHEREIT'SATPRODUCTIONS.tv for coming out to get some more B-roll for the video!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts