Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Im brand new to this site and I recently bought a 2011 Forte LX sedan with the 6 speed manual trans and 2.0 litre engine. Any info you can share with me on this car as far as things to watch out for or personal stories about problems with any KIA would be much appreciated. I hope I have good luck with this new ride, My last car was a 07 Chrysler PT Cruiser and it literally drove me crazy with problems!

I dedcided to take a chance with the 2011 Forte, it feels well built and so much nicer all around than my PT Cruiser. The difference in power is incredible and fit and finish is great! I'm one to take very good care of my cars, so I hope I get many years out of my new Forte LX. Take care everybody and hope to hear from some new friends around here! Drive safe and be well.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
I've had a 2010 Koup SX for a year (and 24,xxx km) and have yet to encounter a single mechanical issue.

The interior plastics can scratch up fairly easily, and the paint seems to like to chip like it's going out of style, but that's about it! Enjoy the ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts