Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im new to the forum im from so cal i have a sedan 2.0 forte currently it is 2 tone chameleon hood roof trunk chameleon il post pics soon just wondering wat mods i can do to get a lil more kick outta my fortisha lol only have bout 500 buks 2 play with this month already got intake thats about it looking for mods that will make it a lil spicier on speed i love all the info you guys post can you please help me out

mods ima be doing hid, led turn sig, paint under the hood, il post pic realy think u guys will digg the ryd sumthing kinda diff i guess you can say thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
welcome to the forums :), good to see another socal forte FYI were having a meet the 20, well for performance mods i would go with the RRM light wieght pulley, i got installed in my forte an lovin it. its about 130 for the pulley an 50 for installation but its worth it

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx man, i appreciate it how much of a diff. did that light weight pulley make for you

Where is this meet you speak of ..?

·
Registered
695 Posts
The stock pulley is around four pounds, and the RRM is about a pound. You can feel the motor rev faster and you can really feel the diffrence when down shifting. The motor responds better and allows you take advantage of the avaliable HP that you car has.

Also installation is easy if you have a jack stand, philips screwdriver, socket wrentch and a 17mm wrench you can do it yourself it isnt too difficult and you can save yourself some money. Took 30 minutes to complete. Have pictures if need.

Lastly, WELCOME to the forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D here is a updated pic of her need sum decent rims will deff. do the pulley how do you guys feel bout ecu and weld on exhaust ends ..?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Welcome fellow SoCal-er.... Hope you come and join our local meets sometime...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx guys how would the power be on the forte if i upgrade exhaust pulley and ecu piggy back .. im thinkn those are al the mods i would do other than rims hids ect decided to go with that paint scheme cuz my bro has his own lowrider shop so he hooked me up i get so many compliments on it i also love the menace look the forte had wish i would of got coupe

·
Registered
733 Posts
well lets see intake gives about 6~10hp gian, cat back maybe 6~10hp, and the piggy back i think is 10~15hp so your lookin around a 24~35hp gian and for the meet we havent found a place yet just make sure your not doing anything the 20 if you want to come :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts