Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im new to the forum im from so cal i have a sedan 2.0 forte currently it is 2 tone chameleon hood roof trunk chameleon il post pics soon just wondering wat mods i can do to get a lil more kick outta my fortisha lol only have bout 500 buks 2 play with this month already got intake thats about it looking for mods that will make it a lil spicier on speed i love all the info you guys post can you please help me out

mods ima be doing hid, led turn sig, paint under the hood, il post pic realy think u guys will digg the ryd sumthing kinda diff i guess you can say thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx guys how would the power be on the forte if i upgrade exhaust pulley and ecu piggy back .. im thinkn those are al the mods i would do other than rims hids ect decided to go with that paint scheme cuz my bro has his own lowrider shop so he hooked me up i get so many compliments on it i also love the menace look the forte had wish i would of got coupe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.