·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
587 Posts
Excellent Find!
Looks killer...........hope you dont mind if I get it too for my Koup :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just ordered. $6.98 US
Not bad for a cheap mod :)

Thanks for the find KanadianKoup :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm here for ya blkkoup!.. us blk koups gotta stick together!

I actually did it only because my buddy has an Acura RSX and has a 2.0 on the size. And when my other buddy got his Mazda 3... he put a 2.3 on the side. So I had to one up with the 2.4. Take that Acura & Mazda!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,140 Posts
Oh...you guys with your "number" envy...when are you gonna learn size doesn't matter...LoL!

Nice way to personalize your car. I'd like some large "SX" badges to put on my doors like the Cobalt SS -- to drive Cobalt SS owners crazy...LoL

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I just bought mine on ebay for 2.99 with free shipping...so worth it! I have a question tho. How exactly did u line this up to get it on straight and at that exact point cuz it looks good right where u have it?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh...you guys with your "number" envy...when are you gonna learn size doesn't matter...LoL!

Nice way to personalize your car. I'd like some large "SX" badges to put on my doors like the Cobalt SS -- to drive Cobalt SS owners crazy...LoL
lol! just get someone at a paint shop to stencil something out and paint it in like a light grey on the sides, SS style

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just used a measuring tape and a good eye.. hahaha.

Would be nice if it came with a template. I tried to line it up around the top of the wheel well.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Looks real nice on the black. Dont think it would look quite as sharp on the orange but nice job

1 - 11 of 11 Posts