Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided on getting 20" wheels, but my first and second choice was unavailable either due to lack of stock or fitment issues. So I settled on the Avant Garde M580 in gloss black and dark tint. They're wrapped with Lexani LX-20 tires in 235/30-20.

I'm not entirely convinced these are the correct ones for the sedan, as I think the multi-color make them look like stock wheels. I much prefer a single color wheel. People either like it or hate it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unfortunately the offset was too low and it was rubbing too much for comfort. So I went with another set of 20s.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Sadly, I liked the first set better but I understand why you changed. Personally I wouldn't go that big on a small car. Not enough tire sidewall for the streets here but they do look good.

Reactions: Arith

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sadly, I liked the first set better but I understand why you changed. Personally I wouldn't go that big on a small car. Not enough tire sidewall for the streets here but they do look good.
They do have impact value, but yes, they are too uncomfortable for daily drives. I'm going to let the tires wear out and probably go back to 18s or 19s. 20s are just too impracatical.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will be on the look out for your next set up, I just want to get rid of the gap without making it look too obnoxious, maybe some more meat than what stock offers and a 19” wheel would look good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts