Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I know this is my first post, but I am on the Kia Rio forums myself haha. My girlfriend had a 2010 Kia Forte Sedan, and just upgraded to a 2015 Koup :)

I am selling my girlfriend's set of barely used Megan Racing lowering springs. These came off a 2010 Kia Forte sedan, and were bought in June of these year, and were dismounted a month ago as she bought a 2015 Kia Forte Koup! We are looking for $280 for them, and I can meet anywhere in the GTA if need be. Please respond here, or call/text me 905-691-7446.

·
Registered
637 Posts
You may have a hard time getting that price out of them, as they are around $150-$160 new. Word is, from one of the second gen guys, that they will fit the second gens if you flip the front springs upside down. Might save you guys some money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may have a hard time getting that price out of them, as they are around $150-$160 new. Word is, from one of the second gen guys, that they will fit the second gens if you flip the front springs upside down. Might save you guys some money.

Is this true? Wonder if anyone else could confirm this? I appreciate that tip greatly btw! I will look into it :smile2:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Is this true? Wonder if anyone else could confirm this? I appreciate that tip greatly btw! I will look into it :smile2:
If you're on Facebook, join Fortefied and I can point you in the direction of the guy that's done it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.