Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
AEM is looking for a 2010 Kia Forte Koup in the los angeles area for intake testing and exhaust testing. Please contact Ken at [email protected] for more information. Thank you.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sweet!

I was hoping Sore4fun would chime in lol. I'm so ording this when its ready! I hoping this is for the cold air intake

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sweet!

I was hoping Sore4fun would chime in lol. I'm so ording this when its ready! I hoping this is for the cold air intake

This is why I kept my reciepts for the Spectre stuff... I had a feeling the work would move the ball quickly. By the way it's SOAR4fun but my wallet is definitely sore from fun.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
This is why I kept my reciepts for the Spectre stuff... I had a feeling the work would move the ball quickly. By the way it's SOAR4fun but my wallet is definitely sore from fun.
^^^ LOL! ...subscribed to keep up with the progress. Let's hear it for AEM!!! LoL!

Ken at AEM...remember to verify the intake and exhaust works on both the sedan and the Koup!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yep-good gas mileage on the way home tonight. My dyno test stands to tell a good story about any SRI and stock air box mods.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I can't wait to move to San Diego in September! Soar4fun is getting all the good testing done... lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
I knew it wouldn't take long for these guys to show some interest in the Koup . AEM has historicaly pretty much ignored Hyundai/Kia . Their SRI for the Tib is simply a cone filter and clamp but they have an excellent CAI . As far as i know they do not offer an exhaust system for any vehicle from any manufacturer . Great news if they are moving in that direction .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts