Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello There!

My name is Modki and I am the proud owner of a 2010 Forte Koup. I have had it for about 6 months now and I am very pleased with it. I discovered these forums via googling for technical specs, audio advice, and general information about my car and decided to join. I have never modded anything other than my PCs so this will be a fun new experience for me.

Some things about me:
Computer Enthusiast, work for a medical facility managing 500+ users and machines. This is the first time I have ever bought a new car, I am used to buying little $300-$800 beaters that would only last me about 2-4yrs.

Currently Working on:
Interior Accents
Sound System

Plans for the Future:
Exterior Accents
Wheels
????

Her name is Julia.

Yep that is my name on the back! If you see me on the road honk!

My most Recent Milestone:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hahahaha your video cracked me up!

I'm also the proud owner of a 2010 spicy red koup with a sun roof...we're car twins! Mine doesn't have the Horde sticker though :X

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
LOL I did the same thing too when I broke 9000. I just took a pic though, no vic. Also took a pic at 1337 (if you understand this props to you). Welcome to the horde, I mean forum.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Koup. As I tell everyone that comes in here, I hope you keep enjoying your car, and the forum. Very nice color choice by the way. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha nice! In my area (NW Florida) there are only 3 Forte Koups. A black one, a blue one, and mine.

Well the SubWoofer and amp are installed as of this weekend. Going to replace the 6.5" ones another weekend. Really have to hand it to the designers, the stock Koup "Entertainment Unit" is pretty beefy.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
You want to meet up Modki? I'm stopping by after 4th of July for a weekend. It'll be cool to hang with you all since my local guys aren't too willing to do a meet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts