Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 24 years old, Draftsman by trade. I bought a 2010 SX koup 2.4L A/T last summer, just started to mod it last month. Pics in profile. Just found out this site existed a few weeks ago, although I'm not much of a DIY kinda guy,(or a gearhead) I've found a lot of threads very informational and I'm learning a lot. I'm also inspired by the creativity I've seen so far. Keep it coming!

Just wanted to introduce myself. thanks.:)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome. Yeah, I'm not a gearhead or was much of a DIY kind of guy either, but this car looks so pretty with some mods man. This forum has definitely been helpful and informative. Hope you keep enjoying the forum and modding.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. Yeah, I'm not a gearhead or was much of a DIY kind of guy either, but this car looks so pretty with some mods man. This forum has definitely been helpful and informative. Hope you keep enjoying the forum and modding.
Yep thanks, Money is kinda tight right now so no turbo for me quite yet. lol :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gonna have to pass, although I hear the TK facility is really nice. nice signature btw ;)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Koup, I hear ya man. That turbo would definitely be nice to have. In the mean time, there are plenty of other mods on my list.
That is an interesting signature. KIA, you bored man? :) Wanna catch them all by surprise huh. When are you getting your baby back? I know Shaks is gonna want a ride. I want to see it first hand as well.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Same here. I've been into audio but never much of anything else. This forum has been a goldmine of info.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did the audio thing in my 97 Monte Carlo with green neons and leds everywhere, just looking for a cleaner look, with some better performance this time around.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its my sleeper signature!! lol

i can pick it up tomorrow but cant get a ride till monday. no one wants to take a 7 hour car trip! lol
7 hours? takes 4 from here to Glastonbury. You detouring to PA, then north? lol

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
LOL I can see that KIA. Sorry to hear about the ride. I'm sure you're dying to get it back as soon as possible. Good luck.
Koup I'm guessing it was pretty costly going that route with the Monte Carlo also. These Koups done right look awesome. Keep us updated on what you do.

·
Registered
257 Posts
So again KIA isn't doing his job and letting you know about the LVT/UKE meet in the tristate area. There is almos 20 cars coming most are fortes including KIA and Ćrock it is in one month there will be a great deal on tint and be done by the best in the area. Alls the cars are very interesting but the turbos seem to be a big hit.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So again KIA isn't doing his job and letting you know about the LVT/UKE meet in the tristate area. There is almos 20 cars coming most are fortes including KIA and Ćrock it is in one month there will be a great deal on tint and be done by the best in the area. Alls the cars are very interesting but the turbos seem to be a big hit.
(Kia) didnt need to do his job, i saw the thread the other day. I'm gonna try to make it out, although my work mite end up making me work that saturday.. not gonna give excuses here lol. it'll be a maybe from me, but very interested. thanks for the invite.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 27 Posts