Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Been lurking for a few weeks while shopping around for my Forte... Got me a loaded 5-door EX for invoice (about $20K) and snagged 2K in rebates ($500 dealer cash, $500 owner loyalty & $1000 rebate).

Getting the windows tinted this week... Thinking about replacing the floor mats with the rubber ones instead. Any of you purchased the rubber mats? If so are they any good? Also looking into the mud guards.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Man I wanted the tech package so bad- congrats on getting a great deal!

eBay is a great source for floor mats, check Kia superstore (deland Kia) for factory options. I got my mud guards from them.

www.oemkiasuperstore.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill check DeLand for the mud flaps... Thanks. I got the dealership to take back the carpeted floor mats and charge me the difference for the rubber mats. In the end I paid just $10 for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the all weather mats yesterday... I highly recommend them. They snap into place using the same pegs the carpeted floor mats use and unlike the Toyota mats I had these still have the ridge that holds water.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey everyone! Been lurking for a few weeks while shopping around for my Forte... Got me a loaded 5-door EX for invoice (about $20K) and snagged 2K in rebates ($500 dealer cash, $500 owner loyalty & $1000 rebate).

Getting the windows tinted this week... Thinking about replacing the floor mats with the rubber ones instead. Any of you purchased the rubber mats? If so are they any good? Also looking into the mud guards.
my forte floor mats are starting to fray around the edges and nothing even touches them is a normal thing happening to anyone elses factory mats?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts