Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first KIA and im looking for some bodykits do they make 2011 bodykits yet and if so can you point me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
To balance out (K)(I)(A)'s suggestion of koreanautoimports.com...be careful if you go with them. A few of our members have had terrible experiences with them. If you are going to spend as much as a body kit costs with them make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.

Side note: All the sedan body styles are the same so you don't need to find one specifically for an '11.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info

2,213 Posts
Those 3 problems weren't cause of KAI....it's their suppliers. Especially sequence gt. Try to stay away from sequence parts. Besides the fact that they don't speak a lick of English, I waited 6 months for a spoiler from them. And that was thru an eBay seller not Kai. Another member had that spoiler shipped to them and it looked like garbage. Nefd body kits, and a few others are good body kits.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Koup and Sedan front bumpers are interchangeable.
is this true? they look different around the corner where they match with the fender, the koup seems to have a wider fender around the wheel well:/

just asking because if they are interchangable I would like to do it to my hb.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
is this true? they look different around the corner where they match with the fender, the koup seems to have a wider fender around the wheel well:/

just asking because if they are interchangable I would like to do it to my hb.
Not a complete perfect fit (The bumper is not 100% flush with the fenders) but for the most part the koup bumper will fit.

Check crock89's post you'll see it's about 99% but there's a slight misalignment with the fenders.

·
Registered
248 Posts
titanium - your kit looks real nice........what was the damage for you?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
<-----wondering if the front and side lips from the sedan would fit the 5-door??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts