Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sweeeeet. I love it that it was a Tc too. I was looking at the Tc before I bought, for what you pay for those things, NOT worth it! I love that you pulled on it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
IMO paddle shifters are over rated...If you want to shift gears get a manual. If you don't get an auto. There will never be a substitute for shifting manually. Thats just my opinion.
I used to feel the exact same way.. oddly, I used to live in Valencia as well! Though the two have nothing to do with each other, since I have driven a paddle shift, I realize that as good as I thought I was with a clutch, the paddles allow you to drive like a pro race car driver while still being in command of the gearing.... love it! But I also love my 5 spd manual tranny:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like to put it in "D" and go....
Well, when I used to have to head south on 5 to 405 'round 3:30 4ish from there, I remember wishing I had "D" to put it in... LOL!! especially the North hills area to sherman oaks, UGHHH.

·
Registered
201 Posts
There's always selling privately. Especially if you got a good deal on it to begin with. I've sold 3 cars that I owed money on. I was not upside down on them however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.