Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this video of the 2011 SX ...... I like the rims and from what I can see, the tail lights are hot...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I actually don't like the style of those LED side mirrors. Such a simple thing but I do miss my outside temperature gauge :-/ glad its on the '11's, and I like what they did with the gear selector for the auto (style-wise) and the little chrome around the outside of the cup holders is neat too, but nothing worth trading in my '10 SX 6sp MT for that I can see...yet

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
lol so much for push button start.. I only see things we can bolt on are 2010s which is fine by me :)

Honestly I feel better to see this makes me feel even better about my choice HEHEHE :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I agree justin, I dont like that black dot of a shift knob either

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah they are getting a few in up here in Canada as well...going in Saturday to sign the papers for a 2011 sx luxury... i can get it in black or blue and have it next week... i want red though but they tell me i won't get it until early january if i want red :(

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
He red-lined a new car.... HA!... Love the LED side markers...

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Ya, I actually like the '10s better and am glad I have my 2010 SX-R. I prefer the 2010 side-view markers, tail-lights, shift knob, and SX wheels over the new ones. But that's just my humble opinion...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Aren't the wheel just the wheels off the SX Sedan? I had thought about trying to find someone to swap Sedan wheels with me before, just never actually decided.

·
Registered
127 Posts
No UVO???

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I don't think my little fingers could reach those paddle shifters.

So did they completely phase out the SX Koup rims?!?! Will there really only be one generation of those black rims driving around?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,842 Posts
I don't think my little fingers could reach those paddle shifters.

So did they completely phase out the SX Koup rims?!?! Will there really only be one generation of those black rims driving around?
The tops of the paddle shifters is all you can see -- the bottom of the paddle shifter lever comes out further and you pull back on them to shift -- near the outside of the steering wheel. You'll be able to use them...LoL

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,842 Posts
Are the bulbs in the tail lights different also?
Not sure of your question...there are no longer incandescent bulbs in the running/brake light area -- those are now LEDs. Not sure of the blinker or reverse lights though...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts