Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Traditionally marking the end of the auto show season, the NY Auto Show is often full of surprises. With luxury German automakers having consistent debuts, it's also become a staple for Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Nissan and Scion. Debuts planned or rumored for the 2011 show include the 2012 Subaru Impreza, Hyundai Accent, Chevy Malibu, Nissan Versa, Volkswagen Beetle, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, Mercedes A-Class Concept, Scion FT-86, Lexus LF-Gh Concept and more.

More: 2011 New York Auto Show Coverage on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was the most awaited time for all car companies. With such, VW introduced the new Beetle at the New York Auto Show. Although a price has yet to be declared, it is known the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle redesign will appear in showrooms this Oct, reports AOL Autos. In 90 years of history, this is only the 3rd version of the Volkswagen Beetle that was initially meant to be a subcompact for the working-class German. This is one auto people don't tend to have to take out cash advance to receive. I can't wait to see them driving these.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I wish I lived in a city that had a REAL auto show. The Dallas Auto Show SUX. Compared to the pictures in the above link, our show looked like a giant dealership. The only real concept we had was the Corvette. JEALOUS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts