Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video I just browsed upon, and find it hysterical how they put down the forte and how it handles, iv had my car for 3 months 7200 km and I love the way it handles!! These scion guys say their car handle the best because of the 18 " standard wheels and that the forte isnt safe for teenager

·
Registered
358 Posts
The double chin is not helping eighter!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Every other review I've read has raved about the forte's handling. I can't believe Scion's PR dept. would allow this kind of crap to be released. *shakes head*

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Not only did I have to listen to a completely biased opinion from some tool but I had to watch his ugly fat face the whole time too?! You're doing vehicle comparisons on a track. We want to see the vehicles and the track, not your double chin.

·
Registered
733 Posts
lol i got to admit seeing that guy in a forte koup made me a little sick but i got to say that is a pathetic attempt to try an get people to buy the 2011 tc

Plus im am not impressed with Scion at all i raced a tc with two people in it and with four people in my car (2 of them over 200 lb) and kept up

·
Registered
358 Posts
These individuals doesn't even look professional reviewers. What the heck? Laughing and joking at the competion. Well, If I am buying a car I need more than laughs and jokes to convince me. Show me the Fax! Get it? Show me the Fax! LOL. never mind.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Lets go to you tube and fill the video with comments. Who is with me?

·
Registered
358 Posts
The passenger says with a lisp.... SMELL THE RUBBER! SMELL THE RUBBER! Are they going to get it on in the Forte?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ummm, motortrend did a 0-60 test of the 2011 Tc and it only mustered a 8.0 with the 6 speed. That's pretty bad, considering the forte is faster than that and has a 2.4L vs their 2.5L.

I guess it's true, if you keep telling lies long enough, people will believe it.

Scion is supposed to show us the passionate side of Toyota. And though we've seen some risk-taking in the exterior design of these cars, this certainly hasn't happened in the performance department. The Scion tC is safe and predictable enough for your grandma to drive, and that shouldn't be.
-- Edmunds

Getting down a back road in the 2011 tC is no problem, as the car doesn't fall all over itself with body roll or understeer. But that fun-to-drive thing is absent, as the car also doesn't really communicate with you.
-- Edmunds

And what about safety???

The Forte won NADA's "Car of the Year" in its U.S. debut, and was one of only eight small cars to earn a Top Safety Pick award from the insurance industry in 2010 (the award applies to Forte models built after October 2009).
Forte Safety - 9.8 (Excellent)

The Kia Forte performs well in federal government crash tests and comes with more standard safety features than most competitors. The insurance industry rates the Forte as one of the safest small cars in the U.S. and named it a Top Safety Pick for 2010.
tC Safety - NA

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) hasn’t released safety data for the 2011 tC. The 2010 did well in NHTSA crash tests, but the insurance industry didn't give it top scores.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts