Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody been to the show yet? i know today was the first day, but I'm just starting a thread for anybody who wants to make comments about the show. my dad went and said he saw a red koup in the Kia area. he said it was all decal-ed out. didn't say much else. he didn't take any pics - :(

·
Registered
513 Posts
probably won't make it this weekend.. I'm hoping to go next weekend.. but i'm looking forward to dalaseju's pictures.. they usually are awesome..

·
Registered
269 Posts
probably won't make it this weekend.. I'm hoping to go next weekend.. but i'm looking forward to dalaseju's pictures.. they usually are awesome..
Thanks but now you put the pressure on me. I'll have only my Iphone tomorrow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@dalaseju - lookin forward to seein some pics.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was a little disapointed with Kia at the car show, I thought they would have more from the Koup, well I guess being a Koup owner I always like to see more from our Koup, do you know what I mean?

New 2011 SX"R"

Navi + push Start

2010 Koup Targa

Thew ugliest car at the show

And the moust beautiful girl and she is alreary mine guys!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I hate that the new focus looks bad ass cause I've sworn off ever buying another focus..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thx for the pics. i agree the new civic looks like ass. i'm not sayin it just cuz it's the competition either. i'd be curious to see what some hard core civic guys think of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts