Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I'm trying to find a good cat back option for my car but I cant seem to find anything that's available? I've tried to find a system on Kinetic and ARK but I can't seem to find anything for 2014+ forte5 SX. Am I going to have to go completely custom fab?

·
Registered
Forte5 SX 1.6l T, 2016
10 Posts
Hey so I'm trying to find a good cat back option for my car but I cant seem to find anything that's available? I've tried to find a system on Kinetic and ARK but I can't seem to find anything for 2014+ forte5 SX. Am I going to have to go completely custom fab?
Hey. Unfortunately I think you will have to go custom. I just did a muffler delete and it sound pretty good but it was $400 with custom tips.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey. Unfortunately I think you will have to go custom. I just did a muffler delete and it sound pretty good but it was $400 with custom tips.
Damn that's pretty unfortunate. I'm really trying to do as much of my build out myself as I can, but I'm no welder lol

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
244 Posts
I’m no welder either, but I made a pretty decent system on my old Volvo with some pre bent pipe, an off the magnaflow muffler, and exhaust clamps (and a little jb weld to seal up some small leaks at the clamps lol). Overall not a bad system and I think it cost me like 100 dollars or so. It isn’t the prettiest thing in the world but it sounded good and was pretty cheap all things considered so I was happy with it

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
What about Evilla Motorsports?

Light Product Font Screenshot Line

Axle-back, but a good deal

·
Registered
2017 Kia Forte LX
378 Posts
Custom made is what I think you may need to do. I checked the Borla website, but they only offer a system on the Stinger. WTF?? Tons more Fortes are on the road than Stingers. Doesn't make sense to me.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
Custom made is what I think you may need to do. I checked the Borla website, but they only offer a system on the Stinger. WTF?? Tons more Fortes are on the road than Stingers. Doesn't make sense to me.
All about sales. 99% of Forte owners don't modify their cars. Those that buy Stingers tend to think "race car"...LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Chuzz
1 - 7 of 7 Posts