Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a manual kia forte and it was in an accident and where the engine bolts onto the engine mount was broken so i had to take the whole engine off to get it repaired. When I put the engine back on obviously the clutch hits the floor and doesn't work properly. I watched some videos on YouTube and couldn't find anything related to what I had happen. They all had to replace the slave cylinder or something else. My car only has 3500 miles so I can't be that. Any help on how to bleed the slave or on what it could be. I'm a teenager and this is my first time dealing with these stuff.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,137 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I bleed my clutch it works now. But I have a bigger problem. The front of the car is lifted off the ground. When I start up the car the front wheels turn but it's in neutral. It goes through all 6 gears fine. And when I rev the engine higher than 3 rpms it bogs down and sometimes dies off. I did notice a slight crack in the air intake near the engine but It cant cause that.

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
702 Posts
Thank you. I bleed my clutch it works now. But I have a bigger problem. The front of the car is lifted off the ground. When I start up the car the front wheels turn but it's in neutral. It goes through all 6 gears fine. And when I rev the engine higher than 3 rpms it bogs down and sometimes dies off. I did notice a slight crack in the air intake near the engine but It cant cause that.
If it’s past the maf sensor it will cause that. Fix it and see if it helps

Reactions: mobileterminaluser
1 - 7 of 7 Posts