Kia Forte Forum banner

341 - 360 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
123 Posts
Compared to the factory intercooler it's HUGE!
That's next on my list. At least Wagner Tuning provides data and is compatible with rhe stock intake. SXth only has numbers for a tuned car.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got the Yellow Speed Racing coilover kit in today and dropped the ride about 1.5 inches. I'm not even sure what else to do than wait for my intake to come in and put that in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
20201217_225925.jpg
20201217_225929.jpg
20201217_230425.jpg
20201219_085535.jpg
20201219_085543.jpg
20201219_085549.jpg
20201219_085557.jpg
20201219_085602.jpg
20201219_085603.jpg

SXTH BOV,
MAC Solenoid,
SXTH Hotpipe upgrade
Yellow Speed Racing Coilovers/Suspension (Before setting fully)
Had to keep adjusting, set car down, lift, readjust until it was all good, but now that I have drove 1000 miles to get back home the springs have settled a bit and I have to adjust ride height and get another alignment lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
20201219_115616.jpg
20201219_115627.jpg
20201219_115628.jpg

Here is how she sits. She needs a bath but ill do that later this week. I just got my Velossa Tech Big Mouth Ram intake so I will be putting that in soon. aFe pushed the date of my CAI to arrive later next month so that will be in when I get it.
I'm sorry about the multiple posts, but max allowed files to attach is 10.

·
Registered
22 Posts
LXS gettin some love:
Got the AEM intake:

EvillaMotorsports Strut Bar:

EvillaMotorsports Axle Back Exhaust w/ Black Tip:

and I’ve got the EvillaMotorsports Torsion Bar Upgrade but I haven’t had a chance to get it on yet. Wheels/tires/coilovers are the next goal. Just gotta get it all together and finalize which ones I want.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hey All!

Happy Holidays! Pulling the trigger on a 2021 GT hopefully this weekend. Been reading this thread\researching and came up with one question. Since the SXTH Element catch can doesn't allow you to use a lot of the intakes out there, has anyone found or recommend another catch can so you can use the afe intake? Perhaps the ADD W1 can?

Thanks!

Lew

·
Registered
22 Posts
What is your consensus on the strut bar? Worth it?
I think it helps. I’d say the front end responds a bit better now. And it’s only $100, so it’s not too expensive. I have the torsion bar upgrade for the rear, but I haven’t had a chance to get it installed yet. That should help tighten up the rear some too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, Just joined the forum to get some insight on what i can do to my car . I have a 2021 Kia Forte LXS and i was just wondering, what basic things can i do to my car?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello everyone, Just joined the forum to get some insight on what i can do to my car . I have a 2021 Kia Forte LXS and i was just wondering, what basic things can i do to my car?
I’ve got the LXS also. So far I’ve gotten:
AEM short Ram intake
Strut bar
Rear torsion bar
Axle back exhaust

There’s a good bit more, but I just haven’t gotten to em yet. All the links and all everyone has posted is super helpful.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wanted to ask and see if anyone was familiar with Rev9 brand suspension. I found a set of coilovers for the LXS by them and they’re basically half the price of the BC’s but still offer damping and ride height adjustment the same as others. But I don’t wanna just get something that may actually be junk. If anyone is familiar with the brand id love to hear what your thoughts/experiences are/have been. Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wanted to ask and see if anyone was familiar with Rev9 brand suspension. I found a set of coilovers for the LXS by them and they’re basically half the price of the BC’s but still offer damping and ride height adjustment the same as others. But I don’t wanna just get something that may actually be junk. If anyone is familiar with the brand id love to hear what your thoughts/experiences are/have been. Thanks.
They don't provide a quality ride and aren't durable. If you just wanna go lower and don't care that the ride is gonna be a lil shitty, and that the shocks probably won't last very long, then you're good to go.

341 - 360 of 368 Posts