Kia Forte Forum banner

361 - 368 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
They don't provide a quality ride and aren't durable. If you just wanna go lower and don't care that the ride is gonna be a lil shitty, and that the shocks probably won't last very long, then you're good to go.
That’s what I was afraid of. Well, glad I asked before just buying. I was looking at a possible Megan Racing set, but I was warned that those aren’t great quality either. There’s also a Godspeed brand I’m not familiar with either.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That’s what I was afraid of. Well, glad I asked before just buying. I was looking at a possible Megan Racing set, but I was warned that those aren’t great quality either. There’s also a Godspeed brand I’m not familiar with either.
Word on the street is that Godspeed = Rev9. Cheap is cheap. If you don't spend $1K on coils, they won't be high quality.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Word on the street is that Godspeed = Rev9. Cheap is cheap. If you don't spend $1K on coils, they won't be high quality.
What I was thinking exactly, unfortunately. I’m thinking about doing lowering springs for now until I can afford to do full coilovers. Anyone know exactly which spring set will fit the ‘20 LXS?

·
Registered
103 Posts
What I was thinking exactly, unfortunately. I’m thinking about doing lowering springs for now until I can afford to do full coilovers. Anyone know exactly which spring set will fit the ‘20 LXS?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone installed the cosmo short shifter? One review says it hits the console in reverse. But they are the only actual short shifter I've found. Also how much shorter are the throws? It's the one thing I don't like about the forte gt is the throws make you feel like you're driving a ford ranger. Any advice? Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
361 - 368 of 368 Posts