381 - 400 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Now you can remotely start your car in those icy-cold Florida mornings...:)
Also good for turbo charged cars, not wait inside car till cold start goes away and also has turbo timer option. I like my cars to warm up before going asap. It has benefits other than icy-cold Florida mornings.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Also good for turbo charged cars, not wait inside car till cold start goes away and also has turbo timer option. I like my cars to warm up before going asap. It has benefits other than icy-cold Florida mornings.
Other benefits...that's what I tell my wife with each new addition to the car...;)😁

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
Im kinda curious on how the NVH will be. I just have the Whiteline street bushings and it vibrates a bit much for me, so i only did 1 bushing only.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Most of the ES and other GT owners that have this say its a very noticeable positive improvement.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looking great.

I just got my intake in, I am taking my car into the dealer for a few items and after that I will be doing my install.

I have the hot pipe, afe intake, jb tuner, m45xl plugs and velossa scoop.

Considering getting some more of these addons you are adding. Which seem to really be most worth the money?

If the weather is nice next weekend I am considering taking it to Cleetus and Cars and putting it down the 1/4 mile to see where it is on times.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
Looking great.

I just got my intake in, I am taking my car into the dealer for a few items and after that I will be doing my install.

I have the hot pipe, afe intake, jb tuner, m45xl plugs and velossa scoop.

Considering getting some more of these addons you are adding. Which seem to really be most worth the money?

If the weather is nice next weekend I am considering taking it to Cleetus and Cars and putting it down the 1/4 mile to see where it is on times.
Get the MSD coils, SXTH oil catch can, lower engine mount, and Evilla Motorsports stage one suspension kit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I see it is the SXTH catch can but that brackets does not look like the one on their website.

Does the aftermarket blow off give any extra power or is it just for sound?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #398
I see it is the SXTH catch can but that brackets does not look like the one on their website.

Does the aftermarket blow off give any extra power or is it just for sound?
I bought the SXTH universal catch can. BOV no gains.

381 - 400 of 409 Posts