Kia Forte Forum banner
761 - 780 of 787 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,114 Posts
Time for some videos...LOL!

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's also unsafe and illegal. A good way to increase your insurance rates as well.

My GT hits 100 mph way before yours does. In-fact by the time you reach 100 mph, I would be doing 120-130 mph.

Starting with a bottom line Forte isn't the same as starting with a Honda Civic DX, ditching the D motor for a B or a K. These cars don't have that sort of support (1) and (2) you don't have all the creature comforts that make the car enjoyable to drive long distances.

Clearly math challenged. Time no matter how young you are is not a free commodity. By the time you did the research to turbocharge your car, I don't care how many pennies you have saved you will have underestimated it's cost by a healthy amount. Even if you choose to buy a bunch of low quality parts from China, you still don't know what do when you hit 15 psi on the stock map sensor.

It won't be any faster than a GT with the same level of modification. By the time it was reliable enough to drive daily without pulling off the side of the road, you could enjoy the GT.

The Forte GT is easily a 12 second car with the stock turbo and nothing more than traction and a good tune.

Respect your elders.
oh ud be hitting 120 by the time i hit 100 huh lmao oh big flex ur a super scary fast car having guy. U say im math[maticaly] challenged ill see that bet and raise u that ur literacy challenged. I dont quite see where u got that me doing 100 was my desire. Especially when i said i was just cruising and looked down saw i was doing 100 so i slowed down. Its not that hard for the speed to creep up when theres no other cars around to use a reference.

U say respect ur elders lol. Respect is earned not demanded. Wasnt it u that came in swinging with the disrespect? U have no idea how old i am or what my experience is lol. So uve rebuilt some engines ok good on ya congrats. Ever pulled a whole engine out and replaced it under noise and light discipline? Talk about fun times. So if u want respect learn how to talk to people and maybe ull earn it. The way u think ur just entitled to it regardless of how u act makes me think im more likly ur elder than u are mine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
At one point i had mentioned being concerned about the warranty. Someone had mentioned they modded theirs and the dealer was ok with it. Well i went by the service department and asked them. They said it only voids the warranty on the part i replace and any parts that touch that part. So i consider that pretty much a go for most of what i plan.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
233 Posts
Hamster just installed on his car and there is a video on install on the pro ceed on the Wagner site and i believe somewhere here. Its the same after bumper is removed.
Cookie settings had the video blocked on Wagner's site. Was wanting to see the sensor clearance in front of the intercooler and that was exactly what I needed. And Hamster's doesn't have the front sensor.

761 - 780 of 787 Posts