Kia Forte Forum banner
801 - 818 of 818 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Seems Motorola has seen a market for making Wired Android Auto into Wireless...

You can now pre-order the Motorola MA1 wireless Android Auto adapter

I find it ironic that Motorola would offer this. The irony comes from the fact with the 2022 MY Forte if you have the original 8 inch infotainment display supports wireless Android Auto. However if you purchase a GT-Line or the GT it comes with the HK system as standard but with a 10 inch display that only supports wired Android Auto connections.

At $90 that isn't too bad. This makes onboard navigation redundant but still necessary because I can assure you that cell coverage is not universal yet and I don't mean rural areas. I am talking the hills surrounding Los Angeles where the residents don't like the eyesore that cell towers create, allowing for several dead spots around Los Angeles making completing orders on Postmates or Instacart challenging.

There's a fix for that but I don't know how much longer I will be doing these types of gig economy services but could be useful in other areas like Rocky Mountain Race Week where rural coverage drops down to 3G at times.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
297 Posts
Do the words no stock mean anything to you.. can't pre-order it says unavailable. Reading is definitely fundamental. If you read the article and follow the links you find out your can't pre-order it.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Do the words no stock mean anything to you.. can't pre-order it says unavailable. Reading is definitely fundamental. If you read the article and follow the links you find out your can't pre-order it.
Being unavailable has more to do with Amazon than Motorola. Unavailable typically means that Motorola has not given permission for Amazon to accept pre-orders.

This can be for lots of reasons.

I did check the links, this often happens with announced pre-orders. I am fairly sure you aren't the only one that wants to pre-order but can't.

My mistake, blah, blah, blah.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
297 Posts
Well tell that Motorola because they send you too Amazon to pre-order it . Pre order link is at the bottom of the page and sends you to Amazon...https://www.motorolasound.com/

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,380 Posts
Back on topic:

anybody seen that SXTH Element now has an Axle back exhaust?

Product Bicycle part Font Auto part Tool

I

Reactions: BlueStang

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,380 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
297 Posts
Highly sarcastic I was and for the exact reason you brought up. They say Pre-Order yet you can't Pre-Order from anywhere lol. That's what the post was about.
It's live on Amazon now. Just ordered it.

801 - 818 of 818 Posts