Kia Forte Forum banner
901 - 920 of 925 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT- Currant Red - GT2 Package - Ambien Lights
171 Posts
If you look closely at the picture of the Hyundai brake pads they are concave on the bottom like the Kia brake pads - but the Powerstop brake pads do not have the concave bottom section. Seems like that would hit the rotor.

View attachment 86740
Yeap, you're correct. I didn't notice that. Thanks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thinking of getting a JB4 this summer. Any issues to worry about with the DCT like the extra torque? Or will the ECO limit it anyways to not have to worry about it?

Only planning on running the MAP1 (91 oct) and maybe an occasional fill-up with 93 and MAP2.

Also, stock plugs ok with just a re-gap to the suggested .024 or do I need to go a step colder? I'm in NE Ohio if the climate makes a difference.

·
Registered
2020 Forte GT
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #910 ·
Thinking of getting a JB4 this summer. Any issues to worry about with the DCT like the extra torque? Or will the ECO limit it anyways to not have to worry about it?

Only planning on running the MAP1 (91 oct) and maybe an occasional fill-up with 93 and MAP2.

Also, stock plugs ok with just a re-gap to the suggested .024 or do I need to go a step colder? I'm in NE Ohio if the climate makes a difference.
Just connect and run map1-2. Some ppl say can gap stock plugs, but the majority replace plugs and use the recommended gap on the site. Good to go. JB4 is a great unit. Follow the recommendations and settings on the site.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT- Currant Red - GT2 Package - Ambien Lights
171 Posts
The "saga" of the Power Stop® - Z23 Brake Pads continues ... I ordered again, but this time from CARiD, and they don't fit a 2021 Kia Forte GT. I already opened an RMA. It seems like the manufacturer is to blame. It is difficult to see this kind of error. As "ForteGT2" posted on the exhaust issue between the Kia sedan and "5" doors, I wasn't crazy ... 🤪🤣

·
Registered
2020 Forte GT
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #917 ·
Braces are here.
Wood Material property Tool Metal Automotive tire

901 - 920 of 925 Posts