Kia Forte Forum banner
1001 - 1006 of 1006 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey again lol so I'm looking at some bov's I'm stuck between the GFB and the AV6. Is there a bov that people recommend more than others? Any insight is appreciated. Also looking to get the upgraded bov solenoid. Thank you

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
489 Posts
Hey again lol so I'm looking at some bov's I'm stuck between the GFB and the AV6. Is there a bov that people recommend more than others? Any insight is appreciated. Also looking to get the upgraded bov solenoid. Thank you
Those seem to be the most popular BOVs that directly bolts on. I use the N75 solenoid since I have VW/Audi parts already. May be for the BOV use the AV6 if you have SXth element stuff already.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Those seem to be the most popular BOVs that directly bolts on. I use the N75 solenoid since I have VW/Audi parts already. May be for the BOV use the AV6 if you have SXth element stuff already.
Ok I'm assuming it isn't necessary to hook up the recirculation hose to the air intake pipe since we use a map sensor? Was leaning towards the GFB since I could kind of change the loudness of the blow off having the recirculation hose connected and adjust the bov.

1001 - 1006 of 1006 Posts