Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,245 Posts
Yeah it won’t let me post a video clip do u have instagram or something that I can send you it on?
Host it on YouTube or Vimeo or something and throw the link up here. I’m sure I’m not the only one that wants to hear it

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,245 Posts
Thank you! Are you still interested?
Thinking about it. Not sure whether to go this route, the Evilla axleback with a Magnaflow muffler (cheaper, and have had really good results with them in the past), or just sticking with stock - either way it's a good bit of money, but I do love the sound. How's it on the highway? Any drone? Also, where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven’t had an issue with drone
Thinking about it. Not sure whether to go this route, the Evilla axleback with a Magnaflow muffler (cheaper, and have had really good results with them in the past), or just sticking with stock - either way it's a good bit of money, but I do love the sound. How's it on the highway? Any drone? Also, where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Borla also states on there website that it doesn’t have any drone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts