Kia Forte Forum banner

2019-2022+ Forte GT - Forte Mods and Performance Upgrades/ Tuning. First Page For Links..

330K views 1K replies 104 participants last post by  Hamster-GT 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I see several topics looking for things for our GTs and non GTs. Ive decided to make a one stop topic for links and discussions for Mods and Performance Upgrades.

#2 · (Edited)
FORTE GT AND FORTE MODS!!!! 😀
Some of the links will offer mods for the non turbo forte. So please take the time to browse their sites.

For GT owners: Facebook Groups

MSD!

845 Motorsports – Goin' Fast, Done Right

Cougar Motor Lite 9006 LED Bulb, HB4 10000LM 6500K Cool White All-in-One Conversion Kit, Pack of 2- Fanless and Wireless - Quick Installation, Halogen Replacement Amazon.com: Cougar Motor Lite 9006 LED Headlight Bulb, HB4 12000LM 6500K Cool White All-in-One Conversion Kit, Pack of 2- Fanless and Wireless - Quick Installation, Halogen Replacement : Automotive

Cougar Motor Wireless 9006 HB4 LED Bulb, 12000LM 6500K Slim All-in-One Conversion Kit Compact Design - Cool White, Halogen Replacement Amazon.com: Cougar Motor Wireless 9006 HB4 LED Bulb, 16000LM 6500K Slim All-in-One Conversion Kit Compact Design - Cool White, Halogen Replacement : Automotive

Throttle body upgrade and coolant bypass.
Better top and reduced IAT by around 10 degrees. What you will need:

JDMSPEED New Throttle Body Replacement For Hyundai Elantra Tucson Kia Forte Soul 35100-2E000 Amazon.com: JDMSPEED New Throttle Body Replacement For Hyundai Elantra Tucson Kia Forte Soul 35100-2E000 : Automotive

Metaland Brass 1/2" Hose Barb Elbow 90 Degree L Right Angle Barbed Fitting Water Fuel Air (Pack of 2) Metaland Brass 1/2" Hose Barb Elbow 90 Degree L Right Angle Barbed Fitting Water Fuel Air (Pack of 2): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Ronteix Universal 45 Degree ID 2.75 Inch To 2.25 Inch 4-Ply Elbow Reducer Silicone Hose Coupler(70mm-57mm) Amazon.com: Ronteix Universal 45 Degree ID 2.75 Inch To 2.25 Inch 4-Ply Elbow Reducer Silicone Hose Coupler (70mm-57mm) : Automotive

Ronteix Universal 45 Degree ID 2.75 Inch To 2.25 Inch 4-Ply Elbow Reducer Silicone Hose Coupler(70mm-57mm) Amazon.com: Ronteix Universal 45 Degree ID 2.75 Inch To 2.25 Inch 4-Ply Elbow Reducer Silicone Hose Coupler (70mm-57mm) : Automotive (possible will work with stock cold pipe confirmed for SXTH cold pipe. Stock looking like you will need a 60 degree coupler.)

M&S STORM Line Lowering Down Springs Set of 4 for Kia K3 Forte GT 2019-2021 (USA Stock) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091RFJKB2/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_DXPA7ESXWBKWQ55W3TCC

Forte (K3) 2019+ – KDMHolic

#6 · (Edited)
Dont do it if it's the one the has the air filter just sitting under the hood. Not a true cold air intake. I posted it above because most companies will give you both options. Fitment should be exactly the same/ around the same that fitment of that will fit ez.

Veloster 1.6t ^

Forte GT.

Attachments

#20 ·
Hey guys,

I just got this car a few weeks ago and used this thread to find an intake. I purchased and installed the aFe 56-10005R (open top) intake and it fits perfectly. I just wanted to let you all know. It also is "supposed to" seal to the hood when you close it to keep out the warm underhood air. You can hear the turbo spool under load and has a decently loud intake noise.

Thanks,

BM

#28 ·
#32 ·
Nice! Let us know how you like the BOV!

And when I ordered from AFE it was back-ordered for ~2 weeks. Then "someone" called them with my order number and cancelled my order. So they made me reorder it from them. But it was during their St. Patrick's Day sale the second time so I saved an extra $20 from the first time I ordered it. Maybe give them a call and see if they can do it via phone? 844-876-9929 is their number.