Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I’m from Alabama and I own a 2019 KIA Forte FE (manual) for 10.5 months and have 15,000 miles. Can anyone suggest the appropriate interval for oil changes? KIA seems to suggest both 5,000 and 7500 miles. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hello. I’m from Alabama and I own a 2019 KIA Forte FE (manual) for 10.5 months and have 15,000 miles. Can anyone suggest the appropriate interval for oil changes? KIA seems to suggest both 5,000 and 7500 miles. Thanks.
Follow the Kia suggestion. Severe driving 5 mos/5000 miles or regular driving 7.5 mos/7500 miles. Now you just have to figure out the difference between severe and regular...

·
Registered
2016 Kia Forte 5 EX
27 Posts
Follow the Kia suggestion. Severe driving 5 mos/5000 miles or regular driving 7.5 mos/7500 miles. Now you just have to figure out the difference between severe and regular...
I saw your post and I checked my manual and I think FE stands for Forward Engine. Yeah that's what I came up with. I don't know why they would tell you that it's a Forward Engine? I don't think they make a Rear Engine, unless you're talking about a 1985 Pontiac Ferraro. Well I hope this answers your question. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I saw your post and I checked my manual and I think FE stands for Forward Engine. Yeah that's what I came up with. I don't know why they would tell you that it's a Forward Engine? I don't think they make a Rear Engine, unless you're talking about a 1985 Pontiac Ferraro. Well I hope this answers your question. Have a nice day.
I was looking at your past posts. Most of them are total BS like this one. You're nothing but a troll.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was told "FE" is Fuel Economy. It's meant to be the lightest weight, lowest-optioned and most economical trim level. The manual is not the most fuel efficient, however; the IVT produces the best fuel economy numbers.

That's the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever read on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts