Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Muffler delete is no more! Magnaflow resonator now. Helps reduce highway drone. Videooo:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Some Dynamat in the trunk and under the carpet will sure muffle the sound. You'll need to pull your seats and carpet in order to do it correctly. Just loosen the console and slide some up the sides a few inches. You don't want to interfere with the shift linkage or e-brake.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Muffler delete is no more! Magnaflow resonator now. Helps reduce highway drone. Videooo:

Nice man! I’m thinking abt getting my muffler deleted tomorrow morning just curious did you run into any issues with the muffler delete? any issues when you took your car into service did they say anything to you or did it void any warranty’s / cause any “red flags”? asking cause I lease my 2019 forte so i’m just being precautious

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Nice man! I’m thinking abt getting my muffler deleted tomorrow morning just curious did you run into any issues with the muffler delete? any issues when you took your car into service did they say anything to you or did it void any warranty’s / cause any “red flags”? asking cause I lease my 2019 forte so i’m just being precautious
Leasing is totally different than financing and you're not supposed to make any modifications at all to a leased car. At least nothing beyond bolt-ons. I have no idea what they'll say since you're leasing it, but an exhaust does not void the warranty.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts