Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!
New to overall vehicles issues but have had my forte for 9 months, 19,000km on it.
the transmission needs to be replaced already. Contacted Kia and they won’t do anything about issue. Have heard many people have the same issue and Kia still not manufacturing a new proper transmission.
Anyone else with this issue? I don’t trust this vehicle anymore and not sure what to do to get a solution when Kia won’t help.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The car is 9 months old with an apparently failing (already dead?) transmission, and with the vehicle still fully under warranty and... Kia says they will not do anything?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The transmission failed, currently waiting for the new transmission.
yes under warranty but if I’m getting into specifics when this vehicle’s transmission went, it had almost caused me an accidentgoing at highway speeds which was terrifying.. also Kia putting back in same manufactured transmission so what’s to say it won’t happen again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they are installing new transmission but it’s the same manufactured transmission that blew under 20,000km.
I don’t trust the vehicle as this almost caused a major accident at highway speeds. What’s to say this transmission won’t blow again but actually cause an accident this time? I purchased this vehicle and it wasn’t cheap. Don’t trust the Kia Forte and I wish Kia would have helped me figure it out or avtually rectify the issue within their manufacturing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts