Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my GT about couple months ago and im looking to start doing some simple bolt on mods and I've already ordered a catch can and would like recommendations on intakes I can buy, located in Cali.

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
98 Posts
FYI. You're not going to be able to purchase an intake system unless it's CARB certified, used, or a new one sent to an out of state address. You can puchase a replacement filter, though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI. You're not going to be able to purchase an intake system unless it's CARB certified, used, or a new one sent to an out of state address. You can puchase a replacement filter, though.
Okay so which intakes would you recommend? Im not really worried if its carb legal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i were to buy one, it would be the AFE Power since TUON/TUIX offered this intake.
Do you have a link so I can check it out? Also would you recommend the AEM that panda mototworks has on their website or is it just personal preference

·
Registered
24 Posts
Goto AFE's site directly look for intake Part Number: 56-70005R. I personally have this one my car and its great although its not very loud but gets the most amount of cooler air from the front of the car. The AEM intake is more open so more sound will be produced but its sucking in warmer air which will create less power.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Some out of state retailers will ship to you in California. The majority of California based retailers will not. Panda Motorworks seems to have adopted the Kia as one of it's pet projects so they have started to list some parts for it including aFe intakes and RaceChip modules.

Forte GT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts