Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO! I’m looking at getting a 2020 Forte GT Manual (cause I don’t see justification in spending $2200 for power seats and SCC). However, cause I’m a mod junky, I’m of course looking for things to at least make it a more fun daily driver, without voiding the warranty.

I’m looking to see if you guy have found anything regarding cat backs, down pipes, maybe uncle chips and intakes? I’ll share what I’ve found so far but I’m still looking for options!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Catback from eVilla Motorsports: Kia Forte GT 2020 Dual Tip Cat Back Exhaust

Down pipe from 845 Motorsports: https://www.845motorsports.com/shop/kia/kia-forte/845-motorsports-3-kia-forte-turbo-downpipe/

POSSIBLE Tuner from BurgerMotorsports, JB4: Kia / Hyundai Turbo JB4 w/ Fuel Control Wires & Billet Enclosure

Haven’t yet found a good Intake yet, so go ahead and add to the forum!
SO! I’m looking at getting a 2020 Forte GT Manual (cause I don’t see justification in spending $2200 for power seats and SCC). However, cause I’m a mod junky, I’m of course looking for things to at least make it a more fun daily driver, without voiding the warranty.

I’m looking to see if you guy have found anything regarding cat backs, down pipes, maybe uncle chips and intakes? I’ll share what I’ve found so far but I’m still looking for options!

·
Registered
147 Posts
For intakes and bov you can look up them for the 2020 1.6t veloster since it shares the same set up and part fitment . For some reason kia forte is left out from some of these name brands companies. The kia forte has evolved and hope most manufacturers will aslo. Member Arith and I have be looking through the internet sharing our finds for mods and information.

·
Registered
147 Posts
For intakes and bov you can look up them for the 2020 1.6t veloster since it shares the same set up and part fitment . For some reason kia forte is left out from some of these name brands companies. The kia forte has evolved and hope most manufacturers will aslo. Member Arith and I have be looking through the internet sharing our finds for mods and information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you mind sending me the link to that post?

·
Registered
147 Posts
There are a few made alrdy in sedan general discussion. Soon we will need just one that everyone just cant open and read.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not really into the tuner mods, but while looking for other stuff, I saw a lot of different performance software you can plug into the OBD on Amazon and the various parts houses.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not to rain on a parade, but. As recently retired member of law enforcement I was beginning to say an ugly trend developing. Two insurance companies were denying all coverage if the vehicle in an accident had been modified, specifically to enhance performance. Apparently in some policies there is a clause that states such. Might want to check yours.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Get SXTH or KDM downpipe with LAP3 tune! Catless downpipe is better if you wanna do bangs and pops. Before that you must do muffler delete or get a axle back

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts