Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I've recently purchased a 2020 GT and I'm having a very hard time finding mods for it. The main thing I'm looking for is a Blow off plate (the boomba BOV is a little to expensive for me) and an intake as well. Maybe some other cool little stuff yall would recommend. Please post some links below! Also quick question I read somewhere that the GT is a K3? Is this correct?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The 2020 veloster 1.6t is the same set up and fitment for cold air intakes and bov. They not cheap at the moment. There are a few non big name brand/local town company websites doing mods for exhaust, intercoolers and throttle controllers. Just need to wait a bit and hope the common aftermarket companies look into the kia brand.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Doubtful. The factory setup is a true cai. Most cai on the market are $5 tubes, $2 clamps, a $10 filter, and a $300 sticker.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Forte
10 Posts
Well I can tell you it runs better then it did like this. An I had a 8hp dyno gain so I know it works.
I highly doubt that... coming from a person that tunes cars on Dynos... a filter on a stock tube will only net you a louder intake suction noise and usually bad low end torque

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone I've recently purchased a 2020 GT and I'm having a very hard time finding mods for it. The main thing I'm looking for is a Blow off plate (the boomba BOV is a little to expensive for me) and an intake as well. Maybe some other cool little stuff yall would recommend. Please post some links below! Also quick question I read somewhere that the GT is a K3? Is this correct?
Evilla motorsports has mods

·
Registered
9 Posts
The guy that own sxth element has a 17 Elantra sport same motor 1.6t as us motor has never been opened up but bigger turbo pushing 28psi an dynoed at 400hp that's a pretty nice number to see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts