Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Forte5 EX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know if I can switch out the rims and tires of my 2020 Forte5 EX with my (wife's) 2020 Corolla XSE?? They're not the same size, but will that be a big deal??

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
228 Posts
They're not the same size, but will that be a big deal??
Usually, yeah, that's a big deal.

Doing a quick search it seems the bolt patterns for each are different and thus you wouldn't even be able to put the rim onto your Forte.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I checked and your bolt pattern won't work. I memory serves me right, kia bolt pattern is 5×114.3...Toyota is 5×100. Hope that helps as I'm sure you probably already know this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I checked and your bolt pattern won't work. I memory serves me right, kia bolt pattern is 5×114.3...Toyota is 5×100. Hope that helps as I'm sure you probably already know this.
I actually have a perfect set of Kia forte 5sx 18× 7.5 inch wheels for sale if interested.. zero damage.
20200201_144120.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
As Acura_Kal said, the bolt pattern is narrower. Also, the hub center is 9 mm smaller. From memory, the Corolla is 58.1 mm and Kias are 67.1 mm. Side info.: You can look for wheels from either Hyundai or Mazda, they will fit, same bolt pattern, same hub center.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts