Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you guys had any issues with this product?? I dont know anything about anything was looking for a slight boost without getting a cold air intake to save some money wanted to make sure i wouldnt run into any issues with this filter. Seems to be the only one I can find as well.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Have you guys had any issues with this product?? I dont know anything about anything was looking for a slight boost without getting a cold air intake to save some money wanted to make sure i wouldnt run into any issues with this filter. Seems to be the only one I can find as well.
A K&N drop in filter will not give you any significant “boost” or power increase. Yes, on a dyno there is an increase of 1-2 hp but nothing that you will significantly feel or see in acceleration.

Reactions: Arith

·
Registered
431 Posts
The only benefit from the K&N is that it's re-usuable so you don't have to replace it at service time. Other than that it does nothing for performance. But it's a direct replacement so there shouldn't be any issues.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
If you look up the filter for a 2020 Kia Forte EX with 2.0 this is what you get:

Notice that the Kia Parts Site shows it to fit the 1.6L Forte as well.

If you search 2020 Kia Forte GT you get the same page.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts