Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time poster here. Picked up a 2021 Forte GT about a month ago and I have been very happy with it. However, I have noticed a very slight but noticeable humming noise while driving and I do not think it is just normal road noise. I am not sure exactly where it is coming from but from the small amount of research I have done, my best guess is that it is brake or wheel bearing related. Curious to know if anyone else has encountered this. I’ll probably take it to the dealership here soon and have them take a look.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to forteforums! Let us know if they find anything.

·
Registered
82 Posts
First time poster here. Picked up a 2021 Forte GT about a month ago and I have been very happy with it. However, I have noticed a very slight but noticeable humming noise while driving and I do not think it is just normal road noise. I am not sure exactly where it is coming from but from the small amount of research I have done, my best guess is that it is brake or wheel bearing related. Curious to know if anyone else has encountered this. I’ll probably take it to the dealership here soon and have them take a look.
Do you have a noise sample of it? I had a noise on my 21 forte as well it, took it the dealership and it was from the brake wear indicator rubbing on the front right wheel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a noise sample of it? I had a noise on my 21 forte as well it, took it the dealership and it was from the brake wear indicator rubbing on the front right wheel
I don’t have a video but that is probably exactly what it is. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought the 2021 Forte GT manual, had it less than 1000 miles. Spun a bearing in the mitsubishi transmission. Kia drop shipped it from Korea. Still love the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts