Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
366 Posts
Amazon recently accepted pre-orders for the Motorola MA1 but only lasted a few days. I placed a pre-order yesterday and delivery estimate is Feb 26 - Mar 8. It's out of stock today.
I did a pre-order on the 17th and first update said Feb 28th delivery time. I actually got it yesterday.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
366 Posts
Can you please give us a review of it after using it for a few days. I am currently on waiting list for delivery of the AAWireless.
Works well... Had to totally reset my phone to get it to work on mine but it connected perfectly first time on the wife's phone. Restarting the car it connects pretty fast every time.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte EX
18 Posts
I've had my MA1 for about a month now. It's works pretty well. I've been using Waze without an issue. I haven't really experimented with other apps yet. Sometimes it won't automatically connect to my phone (Galaxy S20 FE 5G), in which case I unplug the adapter and that seems to correct the issue. Installation and pairing was pretty easy. The phone connects pretty quickly. I note the adapter is always on, even when the car is off. This has not caused a battery drain issue as of yet, but will unplug adapter if leaving car for an extended period.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2012 Kia Soul !,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
244 Posts
The Forte does not support wireless Car Play or Android Auto, the K5 does with the 8 inch but not the 10. If the dealer told you it does they lied to you or they don't know their product.

Edit: Unless you are using mentioned aftermarket adapter.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts