Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
75 Posts
They haven't started shipping them to our lot yet, but may start seeing them by the end of the year. Still have the 21s coming in late November.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
75 Posts
They are available internationally currently, in the US we always get them later. Should start seeing them here soon however. I have reserves on them currently from a few customers.

Reactions: ForteGT2

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
They are available internationally currently, in the US we always get them later. Should start seeing them here soon however. I have reserves on them currently from a few customers.
Maybe Kia held off the 2022 Forte until the end of the year to start the new front and rear design - they usually make next year's model available as early as April...?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Maybe Kia held off the 2022 Forte until the end of the year to start the new front and rear design - they usually make next year's model available as early as April...?
Generally speaking they wait until the national inventory reaches less than 40% then release it, it's changed a bit since sales are so volatile right now, so it's a bit up in the air.

·
Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
98 Posts
I had time to kill yesterday and was looking thru Car and Driver and their end of year magazine on new cars coming out. Thinking of ending lease on Nav. next year for a 2022 Telluride. It would be for work. They give the Telluride high marks.

I then head to small sedan section and the Forte was at bottom of the list and GT version barely got a mention. They mentioned reliability as an issue. I was a bit surprised. Think I have 11k on my 2020 and I got no complaints.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts