Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
730 Posts
I’m tempted to try it again with my base 21 and see what happens. Not expecting much to change though

·
Registered
2022 GT w/GT2
26 Posts
Mine took about an hour. Reordering the presents is worth the upgrade because I still use SiriusXM in the car. Other minor changes I've noticed are Kia replaced UVO above the signal strength. The buttons on the left of the map stay on all the time unless I'm not seeing a setting. I don't miss the radio tubes either.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte EX
18 Posts
2021 Forte EX, just completed the April 2022 update today -- no issues yet. I used the OEM SD card (32GB) and the files copied over just fine. I think the files were about 22GB. I decided to just drive while it was updating and it took about 25 minutes for the infotainment system to complete the entire update. Post update, the only thing I noticed is that it took a few minutes for my wireless AA adapter (MA1) to reconnect for the first time. I didn't get any errors.

·
Registered
2022 KIA FORTE GT
16 Posts
2022 KIA FORTE GT with GEN5W.... Update took 30+ attempts to complete. Kept giving me update unsuccessful and data corrupted error. Very frustrating process but it was all done. My carplay is still having disconnect issues though.........

21 - 26 of 26 Posts