Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
Very Nice! Personalized and stands out.

Lower engine cover hole for the oil filter is small on the GT 1.6L engine too...:)

If the decals are not "high heat" you may find they melt/distort.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Nice! Personalized and stands out.

Lower engine cover hole for the oil filter is small on the GT 1.6L engine too...:)

If the decals are not "high heat" you may find they melt/distort.
ForteGT2 Not sure about the heat treat but I took a road trip over the weekend 300miles round trip and the ones on there now held up fine these GT-line ones came from the same guy hopefully they will as well if not back to the decal drawing board we go :) oh and I used VellosVinyl.com for the caliper stickers if any body is interested, I text him with a picture and its either yes or no, and when he said yes for the GT-Line I sent him a big YESSSSSSS!!! lol

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
ForteGT2 Not sure about the heat treat but I took a road trip over the weekend 300miles round trip and the ones on there now held up fine these GT-line ones came from the same guy hopefully they will as well if not back to the decal drawing board we go :) oh and I used VellosVinyl.com for the caliper stickers if any body is interested, I text him with a picture and its either yes or no, and when he said yes for the GT-Line I sent him a big YESSSSSSS!!! lol
If they were made for calipers than it must be high heat. Keep us informed.

Yep, they are. Good find:

Font Software Screenshot Technology Electronic device

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I like shinny 馃槀but alittle history behind the purchase of this car , my girl originally had a 2015 Kia Optima ex lx one of them fully loaded which kept running low on oil until it caught us sleeping and ran out messing up the engine , still $8000 in the hole we went to the Stealer 馃槵looking for a use car ,long story short they brought out this, did the numbers to where I was comfy and wallah ,But after having it an noobdicking with it and knowing what I know about them NOW I would have pushed and gotten the GT because Everthing I have done to it till this point is GT WORTHY 馃槀and I find my self putting my foot in it when ever I drive Gt-line daisy 馃槀
GOOD DAY FORTE-era

1 - 9 of 9 Posts