Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,464 Posts
Welcome to forteforums!

We'll overlook the MOPAR comment this time...LOL!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked up my new daily driver, a 2022 Forte GT line in fire orange and I love it so far. Plan on keeping it stock as it’s my daily. I’m a Mopar guy at heart but got a killer deal on this ride.
View attachment 85521
Nice car, really like the updates done for the 22 model year. Im also a mopar fan as well. I own a 2020 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, I bought a 2021 Forte GT last year and have really been enjoying it as my Daily driver/gas saver.

·
Registered
2022 Fire Orange Forte GT Line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice car, really like the updates done for the 22 model year. Im also a mopar fan as well. I own a 2020 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, I bought a 2021 Forte GT last year and have really been enjoying it as my Daily driver/gas saver.
Had a 2016 RT but sold it when I enlisted and bought a 2018 Grand Cherokee for the wife to haul the kids around in. Came to realize we needed two cars again so I picked up the Forte. Love it.

·
Registered
2022 Forte GT, 6 speed Manual
37 Posts
Scat pack widebody?! My goodness, that's a whole lot of horses under that hood. Those are pretty pricey too but they are a beautiful machine and the exhaust note makes my nethers happy😁😆

1 - 9 of 9 Posts